Friday 31 December 2010

#6 'EMPLOYEE EXPECTATIONS' Professional Practice Talk

-22nd Jan 2010, 2.30pm, PCAD, Tavistock Place, Plymouth



I was invited to give a talk in at Plymouth College of Art and Design as part of their 'Employee Expectations' series.

I based my talk around the self-initiated projects I had made when there was no other demand for my work, candidly discussing how I had found each opportunity and what benefit had been.

The talk was framed with a declaration of complete honesty, offering the audience of soon-to-be Arts graduates the chance to ask me anything about how I keep going, professionally, emotionall, fiancially and otherwise. Rather than using the usual PowerPoint I illustrated the talk using the various locations of my work on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment